At Renaissance Ranch, we provide a path towards lasting recovery with our comprehensive Utah rehab program. However, we have certain admissions criteria that clients are required to meet before admission:
- Age: All clients must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Assessment: Our clinical staff will conduct a thorough Biopsychosocial evaluation before admission into our program.
- Medical Screening: Before admission, one of our doctors will conduct a complete medical screening to clear each client for admission.
- Detox: Based on medical necessity, we, or allied medical providers, will conduct a complete medical or social detox. This will help the client safely and comfortably discontinue active substance use.
- Background Check: We do a standard background check on all of our clients before they are admitted to the program. Certain violent and/or sexual convictions may preclude a client from admission. (Joe, we’re talking to you!)
- Funding: We require that each of our clients demonstrate available funding before admission whether they are paying privately or through insurance.
- Commitment: Every individual that we accept into our program must be open to bettering their life and willing to fully participate in all programs.
In order to provide addiction treatment services to as many individuals as possible, we accept a wide variety of insurances. We accept plans from all of the insurance providers listed below, as well as from many smaller insurance providers. If you don’t see it listed here, you can call to find out if we accept your current insurance. You can also learn more about our insurance providers here.
- Beacon Health Options
- Select Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (DMBA)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- And many more
Call for More Information
If you have any questions about our admissions process, and what is required to get yourself or a loved one into one of our recovery programs, then don’t hesitate to give our team a call, today! Our caring staff can answer any questions that you have and give you the appropriate information that is necessary to help you make an educated decision about addiction recovery treatment.