Keeping the Promises You May
- We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
- We will not regret the past, nor wish to shut the door on it.
- We will comprehend the word “serenity.”
- And we will know peace.
- No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others.
- That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will disappear.
- We will lose interest in selfish things and gain insight into our fellows.
- Self-seeking will slip away.
- Our whole attitude and outlook will change.
- Fear of people and economic insecurity will leave us.
- We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us.
- We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves
Surrender to win all. It’s a strange concept but when we choose to surrender our will to God, he then offers us these promises.