Getting Started is Easy!!
At Renaissance Ranch we make the 3-step consultation, assessment, and admission process seamless and simple! Here are the steps to follow:
Make the Call
The first step is to contact us. Call us right now at 1-855-736-7262 for a pre-assessment review. You can share with us what your situation is and then we can work with you or your loved one to schedule an assessment.
- Age: All clients must be at least 18 years of age, or older.
- Assessment: Our clinical staff will conduct a thorough Biopsychosocial evaluation before admission into our program.
- Medical Screening: Before admission, one of our doctors will conduct a complete medical screening to clear each client for admission.
- Detox: Based on medical necessity, we, or allied medical providers, will conduct a complete medical or social detox. This will help the client safely and comfortably discontinue active substance use.
- Background Check: We do a standard background check on all of our clients, before they are admitted to the program. Certain violent and/or sexual convictions may preclude a client from admission. (Joe, we’re talking to you!)
- Funding: We require that each of our clients demonstrate available funding before admission whether they are paying privately or through insurance.
- Commitment: Every individual that we accept into our program must be open to bettering their life and willing to fully participate in all programs.
In order to provide addiction treatment services to as many individuals as possible, we accept a wide variety of insurances. We accept plans from all of the insurance providers listed below, as well as from many smaller insurance providers. If you don’t see it listed here, you can call to find out if we accept your current insurance. You can also learn more about our insurance providers here.
- Beacon Health Options
- United Health Care
- Select Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Health Comp
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Administrators (DMBA)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- And many more
Downloadable PDF Resources
Call for More Information
If you have any questions about our admissions process, and what is required to get yourself or a loved one into one of our recovery programs, then don’t hesitate to give our team a call, today! Our caring staff can answer any questions that you have, and give you the appropriate information that is necessary to help you make an educated decision about addiction recovery treatment.